Thursday, October 30, 2014

Weight Loss Testimonial and Before and After Pic! - "i have never put it together like this so weird looking at myself like this in stages."


"here it is! i have never put it together like this so weird looking at myself like this in 'stages'.
the 1st photo is prior to my 1st accident in 2010.

the 2nd is when i came back to Fred Busch in 2011 after recovering from my 1st surgery. unhealthy, depressed and lost.

then i quit cigarettes, stopped drinking alcohol (only special occasions), changing my eating habits (became vegetarian), drinking more water, E3live, regular exercise, becoming more humble and gaining a positive outlook (which included dropping the 'ego') and most importantly acceptance of myself, my life and the things you can and can not change... and that anything worth it comes with a little hard work, love and dedication...

i was never trying to loose weight, i just wanted to live longer, be stronger and become truly healthy. hope it helps inspire! thank you fred for creating that spark again (with a little tough love and a tear or 2 ) it has changed my life completely. forever grateful for the knowledge and support XO" Melina Lobos

No comments: