Monday, August 1, 2011

Yoga Retreat Safari in Kenya with Fred Busch



Deposits are coming in now! Join the small group going to spend New Years in Africa for the Kenya Yoga Safari with me and my incredibly close Kenyan friends.

We will be guided and spending time with Maraka, Mboya, and Kwame, friends who have been like brothers to me for over 18 years.

We will be bringing donated yoga mats from the states to support the Africa Yoga Project, and hopefully raise some small donations to assist their world changing mission! And in addition to our two big safaris, we will tour their Nairobi yoga classes and meet local Nairobi teachers who Paige has tranformed their life from street kids who would sniff glue and be hopeless, to Yoga Masters! It is literally beyond our imagination how beneficial the work that Paige Elenson is doing in Nairobi and beyond. I hope we can all support them as much as possible and get sponsors and raise some funds so that our trip will have a real positive impact!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=148947428506800

Register NOW! There is no better way to go to Kenya than with me and my team and we will be doing yoga and traveling with a personal chef who will be catering to our vegetarian inclinations!

Message me for questions and to Register! 305 606 2169

No comments: